Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Wonderfully Pink Objects.

I think I've been underestimating Pink. Audrey Hepburn believed in it! Color is so important to my mood and level of engagement. Monochromatic displays, ads, and search results calm me and seem to turn on a light when my mind is dark. So I'm going to try to take more notice of pink.
  • My lithium and Abilify--both are pink pills. They are probably making me overweight, but they are also probably keeping me alive.
  • My pink and white sparkling eyeshadow quartet, Pixie, from Hard Candy.
  • The light pink lining of my big Cinderella (live action) purse.
  • Pink "for her" pens by Bic. They're just so pretty.
  • The pink notepad with gold polka dots along the top: home of my endless to-do list.
  • My big, 1-liter, pink water bottle.
  • The pale pink zipper on the fairy pouch my mom made for me.
  • Sparkling pink Stardust pens.
  • Mrs. Grossman's pink palace stickers. 
  • The pink blanket I sleep with every night. 
  • My pink ballerina fairy in our bathroom.
  • Our pink towels with white polka dots.
  • The pink cupcakes on the dishtowel.
  • My hot pink T-shirt that says, "Fairy Tales Come True."
  • Pink jellyfish. Behind glass, they fascinate and soothe me.
  • My big pink and gray hoodie from Queens.
  • Pink envelopes for quick letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment