Monday, January 23, 2017

Today's Happy Thoughts.

  • I have glitter on my nails.
  • My beautiful faux opal ring.
  • No extra appointments today.
  • The crackling candle beside me.
  • Feeling brave enough to go out alone.
  • I've been stable for over 6 months.
  • Letting go of the grammar and word choice obsession.
  • I seem to have somewhat broken my addiction to soda.
  • I've been draining pens, which means I've been scribbling a lot.
  • I found several books at home for my new "Children's Lit Winter" plan.
  • I'll see my mom soon. 
  • Josh loves his job.
  • The living room is warm.
  • I filled my pill box last night, so I don't have to worry about that for a while (I hate doing it).
  • I remembered that I ordered some good books on writing for the library when I was teaching. I hope they reach the hands of those who want to write.
  • Oliver is getting so brave.

1 comment: