Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Word of the Year.

Yesterday, I asked my therapist if she had chosen her word for the year. She hadn't heard of this. It's basically a single word that helps you focus on who you want to be or how you want to experience life this year. I told her that a couple of years ago, my word was Invest. She said she knew I had invested a great deal in my wellness. I told her about other words people close to me are using: Intent, Advocate, Be. I told her she should think of one.

My word of the year is Delight. This year, I want to delight in all I can, and I want to delight the people around me. I want to cultivate that wonderstruck state and seek delightful learning and experiences in the space of freedom I have.

As I left, my therapist told me to have "a delightful day."

No comments:

Post a Comment