Friday, February 10, 2017

What I Admire Most about My Husband.

  • He's such a courageous reader. He's tackled terrifying books like Ulysses and War and Peace with curiosity and an open mind.
  • He is also a courageous husband and father. He now knows what makes me different and what makes Oliver different. No denial. He has made us feel safer and more loved despite the fact that more challenges will come.
  • He's so talented at genealogy research, and he's helped people find out much more about who they are.
  • He grew so well into being a daddy.
  • He has been determined to protect my unusual friendship.
  • He works so hard at his job, and he sees and treats it as a calling.
  • He keeps track of my complicated prescriptions.
  • He has never raised his voice to me.
  • He gets excited with me over little things, and he pays attention to my interests. 
  • He is a soothing yet invigorating presence, which is just right for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment