Monday, March 21, 2016

How to Fight the Disease.

Right now, I feel it coursing through me, making my head ache, my shoulders clench, my mind lose its ability to sort and analyze. So I don't know how to fight it. I told Josh, told Bruce. I always try to tell. Sometimes, that's all the fight I have in me.

I'm paying attention to color. I put Oliver in the bath. I took half a Xanax. I ate a meal. I'm writing. I guess I am doing small things to fight the disease.

Maybe I'll take Tylenol, see if that will help with my head and muscles. Call Mom--talk about what's making me anxious. We didn't talk yesterday. I can read. I see more light outside though it's white rather than yellow. I need to see my friend--talk, laugh. That almost always helps.

I haven't outlined a battle plan here, but I've gathered some ideas. That may be all I ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment