Sunday, October 9, 2016

Frightening Questions.

  • Am I mourning my intelligence, or am I mourning mania?
  • Has my "real" self always been kind of lukewarm?
  • How much has mania influenced or controlled my work as a teacher?
  • Is mania what people actually liked about me?
  • Has my Myers-Briggs personality type changed?
  • Will I ever lose this weight?
  • How much has bipolar disorder shaped my personality?
  • What might I have done or tried so far if I didn't have panic disorder?
  • How many of my decisions have come out of fear?
  • What does my therapist think of me?
  • Am I, fully revealed, lovable?
  • Without mania, would I have made so many mistakes?
  • How much do I want to keep of my manic self?
  • Was "going public" the right choice?
  • Why do I have such trouble reading?
  • Can I be healthy and keep the interest of my favorite people?

No comments:

Post a Comment