Thursday, October 13, 2016

Good Habits to Form.

  • Mentally link something to my morning dose of meds. Maybe I can tie the thought to the first time I pick up a pen each day.
  • Do one load of laundry and put away one load a day as needed.
  • Put away clothes right when I take them off.
  • Do more art time with Oliver.
  • Read aloud to Oliver, including long books.
  • Learn something new about my disorder and Oliver's.
  • Try the Daily Bible.
  • Read enough often enough to keep reading easy and thrilling for me.
  • Clean my face every night.
  • Touch Josh when I pass him.
  • Light candles more often.
  • Know when a book should stay or go to 2nd and Charles. Keep a box for this.
  • Keep exercise sessions a week. 
  • Find other mood-stabilizing exercise.
  • Try for regular naps, so perhaps I won't be so tired all day.
  • Tell other people when I have nice thoughts about them.  

1 comment: