Friday, April 1, 2016

Accepting My Mind.

This is complex for me. My mind has changed, and my understanding of it has changed. I don't trust my mind as I used to. Thinking in general seems more difficult, and analyzing is really tough.

But this is the mind I've got. I have to work with it all my life. I can try to practice, stretch my mind. Reading helps, and it gets easier when I'm in the habit.

I haven't lost my intellect. As with other skills, that may be harder to find or to recognize. My journey so far has humbled me, which isn't necessarily bad. I have to change my perception of my mind just as I am working to change my perception of my body.

I want to make my mind a brilliant, beautiful place. How can I get there? I guess I need to be careful of what I put in my mind. It's almost like a separate entity--a child sibling I'm caring for.

No comments:

Post a Comment