Thursday, April 14, 2016

Essential Conflicts I Live With.

Sleep versus everything else. Sleep overtakes me when I want to (or should) read, do dishes, pay attention to Josh. Sleep seems so important. Josh says  it's how my brain tries to heal itself. I've thought that before.

Scribbling versus product writing. I know I ought to spend some time writing poems, stories, books (!), but often, I just want to scribble in my journal and maybe write a blog post.

Housework versus everything else. I'd much rather read, scribble...even fall asleep in a chair.

Active love versus complacency. I forget that all my relationships (especially my marriage) always need work.

Nurturing a friendship versus avoiding people. I'm amazed at how I have helped to build such a friendship. I had to deal with internal opposition all the time. I was unsure of my ability to keep up with a friendship. And I didn't think anyone could handle knowing all my stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment