Monday, April 4, 2016

I Wish I Had Money for Candles.

  • Candles--vanilla, peppermint, cinnamon. My favorite is peppermint marshmallow. We'd burn the candles at night, keeping the sliding door open a little. Our apartment would smell like those candles. We might even get some that crackle like fires.
  • Going to Paris with Mom. We'd have such fun. We could find little shops, be lazy in gardens, take our time in or totally skip an art gallery. She'd have enough of a clue in restaurants too.
  • Season theatre tickets, always.
  • Professional massages that wouldn't stress or break me out.
  • All the expensive medications that might help me.
  • All the insurance and copays.
  • Better subtle workout clothes.
  • More frequent therapy, maybe alternating counselors.
  • Some filling dessert, like a whole plain cheesecake, that would stay good for a week for all of us.
  • Several movies Bruce should see and I should see again.
  • Each book I want to read, so I can somehow surround myself with them like little guards.

No comments:

Post a Comment