Tuesday, April 26, 2016

All I Want Is.

  • A psychiatrist who is always available and helpful.
  • A bathtub full of Gelly Rolls.
  • A 10-year anniversary date with Josh.
  • For my brother to be safe and happy.
  • Better reading stamina.
  • To meet my first babies in heaven.
  • A sticker store within walking distance.
  • To sticker and stamp shop with Nanna again.
  • More general energy and motivation.
  • A better relationship with God.
  • To lose 30 pounds.
  • To watch more movies.
  • To have writing dates at Coffee Scene.
  • To have clear skin.
  • To stay home without problems.
  • To help Oliver effectively, whatever his struggles may be.
  • Healthy hair.
  • To go help my younger selves somewhere.
  • An easier time with hygiene.
  • Getting my self-worth some way apart from a job.
  • A representative to set up all the appointments and do all the paper work.
  • For  Prozac to work.
  • Love I can feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment